Secure Cycle Storage
- How do I apply for a Secure Cycle Storage Space?
- You can apply by click on the tile above
- How will I access the Secure Storage compound?
- Once your application has been completed, you will receive an Order Confirmation. We will send you a brand new Smart Card. This will give you access to the Secure Storage Compound
- My Cycle Storage Smart Card has been lost/ stolen
- You can request a replacement 24hrs a day online by clicking the REPLACE tile. There is no charge for a replacement Cycle Storage Smart Card
- My Smart Card is not working.
- In the first instance you should speak to any available staff who can test it for you. If it needs replacing you can request one online. The ticket office/ Hub Station staff will provide you with a Temporary Cycle Storage Pass until your replacement arrives.
- Who do I contact if the station is unmanned?
- There will be a notice near the gate of your compound. This will tell you where your nearest Hub Station is. You will need to speak to the ticket office staff at the Hub Station to report your faulty ticket.
- I no longer need to use the facility. How do I cancel?
- You can cancel at any time online at railplus.greateranglia.co.uk and clicking on the CANCEL tile (above). Please only cancel after the last time you have used the facility, as your Secure Cycle Storage Pass will be cancelled and you will no longer have access to it. No refunds are payable if you cancel part way through the year.